From: brian welsh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 2:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Recovery Log almost 100%

Hello,

AIX 4.3.3 and server 4.1.1.0.

Last night two archive-schedules had a problem. On the clients there were
files in a kind of loop and TSM tried to archive them. Result, recovery log
almost 100%. This was the first time our log is that high. Problem on the
client solved, but now I have the following question.

I was wondering how other people prevent the log from growing to 100%, and
how to handle after the log have reached 100%.

Any tip is welcome.

Brian.

MSN Foto's is de makkelijkste manier om je foto's te delen met anderen en af
te drukken: http://photos.msn.nl/Support/WorldWide.aspx