From: "Andreas Wvhrle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 1:34 PM
Subject: Management Class for Directorys on Linux

Hi all,

I have a TSM Server Version 4.2 on WIN2K.
I have Policys for WINNT, NOVEL and LINUX with a Management Class vor Data
and Directorys.
For WINNT and NOVEl all is OK but the Linux Clients
ignore the Management Class for the Directorys. When I look in the Gui
Client all seems good.
Has someone the same problem?

Thanks
Andreas Woehrle