From: Remeta, Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 2:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Archive retention question

I'm pretty sure as long as you just CHANGE the archive group it will change
the retention settings. Dale was talking about creating a NEW archive group.
If Dale wanted to change the retention value for 3_Month to actually 1 month
he would be better of changing the retention value for 3_Month to 1 month
rather than create a new group called 1_Month. Creating a new group would do
nothing for the existing 3_Month group. I know I changed one of my archive
groups from infinite to 1 year and saw tapes start to reclaim...

Mark