From: Coats, Jack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 2:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Reclamation is not happening - HELP!

Currently, I have done the following:
  Allowed expiration to complete fully.
  Started reclamation again.
  It is running now but very slowly
        In the last 4+ hours, moved 55K files and 1.45G of data (from q
proc)
        or if I do a
        "query volume * access=readw,reado status=full,filling
stgpool=copypool"
        it says my LTO is 17% full.

  The machine does nothing but TSM, and is not under a load from I/O,
networking,
virtual memory, storage, or processor as far as I can tell.

  In any case it isn't filling quickly at all.
Suggestions?

PS... Thanks for all the comments & suggestions sofar! ... Jack