As I said earlier (see below), the ONLY Win9X client that is supported by
5.1 is Windows Me.

The web site is in error and will be fixed accordingly.

To summarize:

Version 4.1: Supports Windows 95, 98, and Me. Goes out of service for most
platforms at the end of June; goes out of service for OS/390 platforms at
the end of September. See
http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/tivolieoc.html for details.

Version 4.2: Supports Windows 98 and Me. Windows 95 is NOT supported.

Version 5.1: Supports Windows Me. Windows 95, 98 are NOT supported.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Gianluca Mariani1/Italy/IBM@IBMIT
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06/06/2002 00:36