Admin Reference, Chapter 2: "Entering Administrative Commands", section
"Routing Commands".

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

David Rigaudiere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06/11/2002 09:08