From: Lawrence Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 10:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 4.1.0 To 5.1 Upgrade

????
Do you mean the 5.1 client will have problems with mixed case files if
the server is not at 5.1?

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/13/02 08:42AM >>>
There is a new server, client, storage agent.. 5.1.1.
Be fully aware that the new 5.1 client does not handle mixed-case
filenames properly. I would recommend immediately installing
the 5.1.1 client which does handle mixed-case file names.
It will work with the 5.1 server and storage agent.
Tom