De : Oliver Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : mardi 25 juin 2002 08:47
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : One Client Two TSM Server

I have installed an TSM Test Server on it so that I can try same things,
but when I want to connect with the command line to the real TSM server I
always change the dsm.opt for the new settings. Is this the only way ? By
the way I thougth about the possibility to  install a second version of the
TSM Client, but the install process checkes that there is already one
installed.

Oli