From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Gisbert Schneider
Sent: Dienstag, 9. Juli 2002 17:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Antwort: Re: Domino TDP leaves old databases

Hi Michael,

when we do a 'q files nodename' the result looks like This:

Node Name                           Filespace               Platform
Filespace         Capacity    Pct
                                          Name
      Type                    (MB)              Util
------------------------------      -----------                   --------
      ---------               --------          -----
XXXXX_LN                            \\YYYYY\d$        WinNT       NTFS
            138,927.    73.60
XXXXX_LN                            \\YYYYY\c$        WinNT       NTFS
            4,044.1           55.1
XXXXX_LN                            ZZZZZ4.DOMLOGS    WinNT
API:DominoData          0.0               0.0
XXXXX_LN                            ZZZZZ4.DOMDBS     WinNT
API:DominoData    0.0               0.0

So it looks like all databases together are treated as one filespace. Is
this a bug, misconfiguration or is it normal?

Greetings
--
Gisbert Schneider
Stadtsparkasse Köln