From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Gill, Geoffrey L.
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 11:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Checkin libvol V5.1.1 server

I just upgraded my test server to TSM 5.1.1. I can't say I ever noticed this
on the V4 server so I don't know if this is the same or different. I checked
in 9 scratch volumes separately so I could watch all 9 processes finish. The
first 6 I purposefully use checkl=yes to force mounts on drives to see if
they were ok. The last 3 with checkl=no. The last 3 process with checkl=no
sat there till the last process of checkl=yes finished before they ran. Not
sure why a process not checking a label couldn't finish sooner than one that
is. Anyone else seen this?

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
E-Mail:    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:  (858) 826-4062
Pager:   (877) 905-7154