From: Neil Rosenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 7:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Question about using global characters in a select statement

I would like to use a global character in select statements on tsm servers
get information about groups of nodes

For example if I use something like:

select node_name, filespace_name from filespaces where  node_name='AD1%'

to get information about all nodes whose node_names begin with 'AD1' I get
the
following error:

ANR2002E Missing closing quote character.

I have tried "Double quotes" and used * instead of % - none of these work

Any Suggestions?

Thanks

Neil Rosenberg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]