From: Cahill, Ricky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: den 31 juli 2002 13:04
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Backing Up Dir's

We currently backup 12 Netware servers nightly, I also now need to backup
the directory structure as a seperate backup job. The reason for this is
that in a DR when you do a complete restore of a Netware server if TSM
attempts to restore a file before the dir for it has been restored it skips
the file, so the idea is to backup the dir's seperatly then come DR to
restore all the dir's then do a normal restore over it. What I need to know
is how would I got about backing up just dirs to a seperate pool?

Thanks in advance.

              ..........Rikk

> iTNET
> Rikk Cahill
> 3rd Line Server Support
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Equitas London 0207-342-2358

************************
Equitas Limited, 33 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8LL, UK
NOTICE: This message is intended only for use by the named addressee and may
contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete the message and any attachments
accompanying it immediately.

Equitas reserve the right to monitor and/or record emails, (including the
contents thereof) sent and received via its network for any lawful business
purpose to the extent permitted by applicable law

Registered in England: Registered no. 3173352 Registered address above