Hi,
using the new move nodedata command I moved a number of files from one
sequential stgpool to another. The source stgpool is backed up to a copy
storagepool, the target stgpool is not. Using q occupancy I can see that the
moved files are still on the copy storagepool. Are they going to be expired
by the next expire inventory run or should I run backup stgpool? What
happens if I move the files to a different stgpool which is backed up to the
same copy storage pool? Will they be deleted and backed up again?
Regards
Gerhard

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany