Mark,

Do you have password generate in your cluster opt file? That will present
problems if you don't.

Are you seeing any other anomalies with your clustered volumes? We're having
a problem where, after applying a patch (eDir 8.6.2 patch SP2) our clustered
volumes are not recognized by the 5151 client.

--
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems