Hi list,

I have to check the consistencies between a TSM database and the volume tapes used to
backup and archive files. The library is an IBM 3590 with two drives and it is not
automated, I mean, there is an operator that feeds it with the tapes TSM asks for.

The TSM Server is 5.1 and is running on a W2K box. Should I use the audit db or audit
library command ? And what are the implications of using such command ? What should I
expect?

I have a 3 days window to perform this task. Any help will be apreciated.

Thanks.

Mario

Mario Behring
IT Consultant