I would love a copy of that. Hopefully it will help my clients understand
TSM.

Thanks,
Robert Rippy

From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/13/2002
      12:28 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:  AW: TSM Presentation

Hi,

if you like I can send you a PDF-File showing the difference between
Veritas'/Legato's full/incremental and TSM's progressive incremental
way of doing backups.
It compares backup with the way you should (or shouldn't) wash your
clothes. It helped me a lot to tell people how TSM works.
It's about 1MB in size.

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG