try "db2adutl query full" command at db2 promt?
if you can see timesamp for this backup image
use "db2 restore db db0107 use tsm"

                      fenglimian

                      <fenglimian@163.         To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      COM>                     cc:

                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject: help:db2 backup question!

                      Dist Stor

                      Manager"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      T.EDU>

                      08.01.2003 07:59

                      Please respond

                      to "ADSM: Dist

                      Stor Manager"

Hi,all
   My TSM server is TSM 4.1.2,OS is AIX 4.3.3(44P-170).I'm doing a DB2 backup test
now,but I had
meeted a very strange problem.
The output of backup is :
"db2 =>  backup db db0107 use tsm

Backup successful. The timestamp for this backup image is : 20030108134803"

I used the command "q content vol**" and can saw this file,but when I tried to restore
it,the
message was this file not found.and I runned the command"q backup *" still not found
this file,what
problem with me? And at the same time I checked my "db2diag.log" alse not found any
error message
about this backup operation.

        fenglimian
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]