From: Nate Norrgard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 04:16
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TSM v4.2 end of support

Just a reminder for those of you that may not have been aware; TSM V4.2 will
no longer be supported by Tivoli as of 4/15/03.

Those requiring support must upgrade to 5.1

If I can be of any assistance in these processes please just let me know.

Pathfinder has a new unique business model with Tivoli to  provide the best
prices available on:

    * TSM Software
    * Support Contracts
    * Professional Services to perform upgrades
    * Any hardware requirements

Regards,

Nathan J. Norrgard
Principal Technology Consultant
Pathfinder Technology Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
office: 860.673.1071
cell: 860.729.5958

http://www.pathfindertechsolutions.com
<http://www.pathfindertechsolutions.com/>

For information, services and offers, please visit our web site: http://www.klm.com.
This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that
no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and
that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart
Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for
the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.