From: Bruce Kamp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 8:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: System Object backup problem

Environment:
TSM Server 5.1.1.6 on AIX 4.3.3 ML10
Client: 5.1.5.9 on Win 2k SP2

I am getting the following error when it tries to backup the system object:

01/30/2003 20:32:24 ANS1228E Sending of object 'C:' failed
01/30/2003 20:32:24 ANS1931E An error saving one or more eventlogs.

Has anybody seen this before?

Thanks,

Bruce Kamp
Midrange Systems Analyst II
Memorial Healthcare System
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
P: (954) 987-2020 x4597
F: (954) 985-1404