Folks,

Based on the Expert advice, I followed all instructions to configure and setup TSM
Backup client for NT cluster server.Then, I moved on to setup Web client in Cluster
environment. As the manual says, I used "DSMCUTIL" to install services and not the
setup wizard. Also, I was cautious in looking at the Group and Node ownership on the
cluster while installing these services.

Here is what happens,

DSMCUTIL installed services on both nodes but when you try to start those, I get
"incorrect parameter" and the services do not start.

Is there any workaround ? I did test the backups for physical nodes and cluster node
using scheduler service and it went fine.

Any help is greatly appreciated..

Thanks,

Prasanna Ghanekar
EDS GMTG MI