Hi

Yes, you can do this with ACSLS. The L180 doesnt have it's own library
manager. This is why ACSLS is required to share the library. If your going
to dedicate 2 drives to each server, then ACSLS is all you need. If you
want to share the drives dynamically, you also need to install Gresham
EDT-DistribuTape on all TSM servers that will use the L180
library(including Storage Agents).

EDT-DistribuTape will also be needed if you want to use LAN-free
functionality with the L180.

We're not doing this with a L180, but we are doing it with the L700E and
the 9310 libraries. ACSLS is a very good library manager, with a single UI
and a very stable functionality.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 HÄGERNÄS
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Bill Mansfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2003-01-31 22:05