Hello, I have 2 sched logs below to show you from a Archive I created a
while back. This was an additional backup to a RMAN for ORACLE/UNIX.
They have  taken for ever to run . These are on Unix machines with a
Oracle Data Base that we run a PRE and Pos command to bring down the Db.
>From here , we do a selective backup. Below is the output from the 2 in
question... I do want you to know, that we do have RMAN running on these
as well, but not during this backup. Thanks for any help....

                WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Mark Hayden
Informations Systems Analyst
E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--- Begin Message ---
Total number of objects inspected:   96,432
Total number of objects archived:    96,431
Total number of objects updated:          0
Total number of objects rebound:          0
Total number of objects deleted:          0
Total number of objects expired:          0
Total number of objects failed:           1
Total number of bytes transferred:    22.14 GB
Data transfer time:                3,558.71 sec
Network data transfer rate:        6,524.67 KB/sec
Aggregate data transfer rate:        150.36 KB/sec
Objects compressed by:                    0%
Elapsed processing time:           42:53:38

Total number of objects inspected:   86,709
Total number of objects archived:    86,687
Total number of objects updated:          0
Total number of objects rebound:          0
Total number of objects deleted:          0
Total number of objects expired:          0
Total number of objects failed:           0
Total number of bytes transferred: 4.45 GB
Data transfer time:                1,281.66 sec
Network data transfer rate:        3,642.57 KB/sec
Aggregate data transfer rate:         25.01 KB/sec
Objects compressed by:                    0%
Elapsed processing time:           51:50:33
ANS1369W Session Rejected: The session was canceled by the server administrator.

--- End Message ---