From: Justin Bleistein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 3:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Migrating Veritas to TSM

      I would assume restore them all to a filesystem and then back them up
using TSM?.. This is sort of a hack way of doing it but I don't see why it
wouldn't work just restore one of each version starting with the oldest
then backup each one deleting them one at a time in the same mount point
this way. TSM will have the same type of versioning setup that VNB
did?...(well sort of). Just a thought. If anyone else has a better
supported method I'd be interested as well. thanks!.

--Justin Richard Bleistein
Unix Systems Administrator (Sungard eSourcing)
Desk: (856) 566 - 3600
Cell:    (856) 912 - 0861
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      "Poland, Neil"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      INC.COM>                 cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Migrating Veritas to TSM
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      .EDU>

                      03/19/2003 04:06
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Has anyone migrated a Veritas environment to TSM?

Is there a way to move data stored on Veritas managed tapes to tapes
managed
by TSM?