Hi there, I would like to know your opinion about a "problem" with the results of scheduled commands.
We moved our USS TSM client from V4 to V5. We have a scheduled archive commands that has three patterns to process in the objects field; for the first two, there are always file to be processed/archived and all works fine (archive finished without failure is displayed). For the third pattern, files may or may not be present and if there nothing to process, ANS1092E msg is diplayed. This lead a subsequent Q EV to display a status of failed and a result of 12. I know that, starting from V5, return codes now accurately reflect the success or failure of client operations but, in my case, I think this should be handled differently. I mean, file not found would cause a result of 12 if all the files were not found, not only some of them. How can I solve this problem? Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Best regards Valeriano Bassi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
