I've found that you can indeed delete licenses by setting the number
of licenses to zero (I think you must be fairly current with your
server, mine are at v5.1.6.3):

register license file=./library.lic number=0

removes all of the library entries. Similarly,

register license file=./mgsyslan.lic number=0

removes all of the clients. Note that you can also *lower*
the number of licenses. If you are licensed for 2,000 clients,
you can reduce that license to 1,000 clients:

register license file=./mgsyslan.lic number=1000

Gretchen Thiele
Princeton University

Hart, Charles wrote:
Thanks, that's what I was afraid of.