Hi everybody!

        We are going to purchase a LTO Ultrium Ultrascalable tape library 3584 model
L32,  but  I don't know  yet how many drives we need for running TDP for R/3 (Oracle)
on IBM 6M1 RS/600 in under 4 hours.
        There are 8 CPU's (750 Mhz) with memoria real = 10 GB.  The SAP database's
size is about 1.700 GB  or  1,7 TB.   The TSM Server 4.2.2.10 are running on IBM MB80
RS/600. The TSM server is on the separate physical server from SAP database.
        We are using disks SHARK IBM.

        So, please tell me how many drives recommend to allocate in Library 3584 in
order to take a SAP database backup in under 4 hours.

        Thanks in advanced.
        Juan R.

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs service.