Joni,

In order to get the 5.2.0 server and storage agent, you need to purchase
TSM 5.2.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Tucson/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The command line is your friend.

Joni Moyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/12/2003 11:16