----- Réacheminé par Nicolas LAUNAY/B-A-W le 27/08/2003 10:48 -----
|         |           Nicolas LAUNAY   |
|         |           27/08/2003 10:39 |

  |       Pour :    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                         |
  |       cc :
                                                              |
  |       Objet :   Re: Using a 4560 SLX library with TSM 5.2

I cannot use the wizard to label the volumes, isn't it?
How could I do that, with command line? If yes, may someone give me a
typical script?

And is it necessary to label volumes whereas there is a barcode reader?

One other thing:
How pools should be organized? Is there a typical hierarchy for this or is
it totally free style?

Thank you.