Just for the record, Mirapoint and TSM are NOT compatible.  After talking to
the engineers at both companies, we doubt that the direction that IBM is
going with NDMP would *ever* work with Mirapoint or other boxes like
Mirapoint.

There are only a few real alternatives, we tried  the good and the bad.

I would be happy to discuss what we are using offline.

good luck.

bob