From: Remco Post [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 October 2003 14:52
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: delete filespace takes >24hours

> Joachim

Total buffer requests means shit.. this is like an uptime counter... it
wraps every so many days (1.5 in my case iirc)

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the
computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the
computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to
end." -- Douglas Adams

the views of Reuters Ltd.