From: Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 October 2003 13:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Include/exclude not working

Hi *SM-ers!
I must be doing something wrong. My PC (WinNT, 5.1.6 client) has a
network drive E:. I want everything but E:\Inetpub (and all underlying
files and
directories) on E: excluded from the backup.
My dsm.opt contains the following lines:

INCLUDE "E:\Inetpub\...\*"
EXCLUDE.DIR "E:\...\*"
Exclude "E:\*"

However, the GUI shows all files and directories excluded and the backup
backs up nothing. I'm lost... Kindest regards, Eric van Loon KLM Royal
Dutch Airlines

http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain
confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If
you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail
or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any
other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly
prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect
or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.

the views of Reuters Ltd.