I have a customer who has two DB2 databases on one server and I need to back
them up with TSM.  Is it possible to do this with two separate node names to keep them
apart?  If so, how would I do this?  Since you have to define 3 environment variables
specific to DB2 for TSM and one of them points to the dsm.opt file, can I specify two
different node entries inside of the opt file?  Would it look something like this:

SERVERNAME TSM1
COMMMEHOD tcpip
TCPBUFFSIZE 512
TCPWINDOWSIZE 128
TCPNODELAY yes
TCPSERVERADDRESS 10.82.96.21
NODENAME TIVANAI
PASSWORDACCESS generate

SERVERNAME TSM1
COMMMEHOD tcpip
TCPBUFFSIZE 512
TCPWINDOWSIZE 128
TCPNODELAY yes
TCPSERVERADDRESS 10.82.96.21
NODENAME TIVASSI
PASSWORDACCESS generate

        If I do this, how do I specify inside of DB2 which node to use?  I know that
there is a parameter called TSM_NODENAME that is set inside DB2, but I don't know how
to generate the encrypted password since it only grabs the first entry out of the opt
file.

Michael French
Savvis Communications
IDS01 Santa Clara, CA