When you setup the TDP for Domino, the normal configuration for running the
scheduler on win2k is to use the action=Command and run the dominc.cmd file.
As everyone knows this does not provide a return code for backup errrors to
the scheduler, the schedule will appear as completed as long as the schedule
begins on time.
The question I am asking about is can you use the Action=command with a
schedule and run the actual domdsmc incr * command as an object.

If so, will this return a backup failure to the schedule?

I am testing it but have not seen any failures yet to answer the question.

Thanks for any input.