Date:null
FROM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:increasing mount point
Coyle,

Thank u Coyle for ur immediate reply.As u said I have given the query drive
and query path and the results r as below

Library Name     Drive Name       Device Type     On-Line
------------     ------------     -----------     -------------------
AUTOLIB          DRIVE01          DLT             Yes
AUTOLIB          DRIVE02          DLT             Yes

Source Name Source Type Destination Destination On-Line
                                Name            Type
----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- -------
SERVER1 SERVER AUTOLIB LIBRARY Yes
SERVER1 SERVER DRIVE01 DRIVE No
SERVER1 SERVER DRIVE02 DRIVE No

>From the above result I feel the drives are online but
the AUTOLIB library is not online.
Now what I should do to put it on line and make the server
work as normal as before.Pls guide me to proceed.
Thanks to all who guide with my problems

Thank u
Geetha Thanu

-