Fra: Henrik Hansson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 12. februar 2004 15:46
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Bare Metal Restore Intel

Hello TSM'ers

I know that a bare metal restore on a W2K system works fine as long as the
restore is doen to a similar system, hardware vice.

But do anyone know how to do the same to a system with different hardware?

I've tried it but haven't succeded. The system don't boot but give me a
system error.

1. Have anyone done such a restore to a diffrent hardware system?

2. Does anyone know if ITSM will support such in the future. I know that
veritas have a product that accomplish this.

Med Vänlig Hälsning/ Best Regards
Henrik Hansson

www.kmd.dk   www.kundenet.kmd.dk   www.eboks.dk   www.civitas.dk   www.netborger.dk

Hvis du har modtaget denne mail ved en fejl vil jeg gerne, at du informerer mig og
sletter den.
KMD skaber it-services, der fremmer effektivitet hos det offentlige, erhvervslivet og
borgerne.

If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me and delete it. Thank you.
Our mission is to enhance the efficiency of the public sector and improve its service
of the general public.