Hello
I need to know how to migrate TSM Server 4.2.2.10 from AIX Operating System to TSM
server 5.2 on Sun Solaris 9 Operating System.
We currently have TSM Server 4.2.2.10 (32 bit) on AIX 4.3.
I believe we should do the migrate from TSM server AIX to Sun Solaris first, then go
from TSM Server 4.2.2.10 to TSM 5.2, but I'm not sure.
Please give me some advice or best ways to do that.

Any hints and tips are very welcome and appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Juan R.

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that
may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under law.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of
this e-Mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by
return e-Mail and delete this e-Mail from your system.  Unless explicitly and
conspicuously stated in the subject matter of the above e-Mail, this e-Mail does not
constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract
offer.  This e-Mail does not constitute consent to the use of sender's contact
information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs service.