TSM 5.1.7.0
AIX 5.0
STK L700 Library
IBM LTO Drives

I have a volume (000005) that is giving me a fit!   Somehow, during library servicing
( I think), volume was removed from library.  The volume contains a small amount of
data, but contains data none the less.  There are no read or write errors.  However,
when I attempt to check it back in (I have used the search=bulk command, I have named
the volume, etc, etc) it fails with an ANR8942E.  The message sometimes states:
'Cannot move volume NOT KNOWN from slot 10 (cap) to clot XXX' - (the slot # varies)
but it also sometimes says: 'Cannot move volume 000005 from slot 10 to slot XXX'.   I
have run audits and I have tried labeling it (overwrite=no), I have tried moving the
data (which fails because it needs the volume to be checked in and it can't be checked
in!)  Of course, auditing the volume doesn't work for the same reason.

I am probably missing something very simple I'm sure but I just can't put my finger on
it...any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Kelli
Chesterfield County