Afternoon people,
        Where can I find information relating to idle wait timeouts for
client nodes and how can these be updated .
Any help would be of great importance as I am fairly new to this product.
Am using TSM BAclient 5.1.6 and TSM server 5.1
DISCLAIMER:
This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may  contain information that is
confidential or legally protected.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or
use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message
and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any
attachments hereto or links contained herein, from your system.

The ST Paul E-mail System <astpbcap103> made this annotation on 03/11/2004 06:02:59 AM.