Hi

I assume you mean that the notes transaction logs should be on a separate
m/c from the notes database within your TSM server?

First of all, i cant see the reason why you should want to separate the TX
logs from the database, as the TX logs are dependent on the backed up
Domino database in a restore situation.

However, this isnt that hard to accomplish. Just include the transaction
logs to a different MC in your DP for Domino OPT-file like:

INCLUDE *:\...\*.txn "Your MC for TX logs"

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
-----------------------------------
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 TÄBY
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Bill Dourado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2004-06-16 13:30
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
TSM Lotus Notes Transaction Log

Hi

A  Project Leader, as part of Disaster Recovery, has decided that the
Transaction log
should be on a separate m/c  which is in different  location from the
Notes Server.

Is this possible ?

Has anybody tried this successfully ? And how did you implement it ?

Currently we don't have transaction logging enabled, but intend to do so.

TSM Server for Windows 5.2.2.0
Lotus Notes 6.5
TSM TDP for Domino 5.1.5.1

Regards