I want to upgrade our TSM servers next week to v5.2.3 from 4.2.4.1. I was going to
install TSM server 5.2 first and then the 5.2.3 maintenance release over the top. What
file is it that needs to be moved/renamed to stop the database being upgraded after
v5.2 is installed so I can do a manual upgrade later? I only want to do one upgrade
but can't find any information on the IBM support website.

Thanks,

Gordon Woodward

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender