I have run the Exchange TDP on a Microsoft Cluster with Exchange 2000.  I have also
run the TDP on Exchange 2003.  In both cases I haven't had any problems.  We have a
few customers that are going to be moving to Exchange 2003 on Cluster Servers.

I was wondering how many people have already started backing up Exchange 2003 on
cluster server with the latest TDP for Exchange?  I have no reason to beleive there
will be any questions my customers are just asking how many others are doing it so far.