Hi,

I have had a question today. How does TSM write data to a storagepool which have 9
disks.
It's PST files - big files - which is writing to the storagepool. Does the TSM server
write
simultaneous to all the disks or does TSM first fill disk one and then disk two and
so...

The TSM server is Z/os1.2 and the disk system is StorageTek V2X.

Is it better to use an extend dataset as storagepool???

> Regards
> Bo Nielsen
>                                               * +45 4386 4671
> Coop Norden IT                        * (Internt postcenter): 6230
> IT-Driftscenter                          * [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Remember, a dead fish can float downstream,
But it takes a live one to svim upstream. - W.C. Fields.