From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Luc Beaudoin
Sent: woensdag 3 november 2004 17:47
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Windows TSM server Crash

Thanks again Mark

But maybe I'm not clear enought ... let me try to put it simple

I am doing a Disaster recovery plan.  I made a lab with three win2k
servers(DC, File server/SQL, TSM server) and 1 win2k workstation

I made documentation and procedure for those disasters:
- Restore a win2000 server (file server)
- Restore a win2000 server with SQL 2000
- Restore a win2000 server that is a domain controller

The one that I have problem with is - Restore a windows 2000 server with
TSM SERVER on it (THE TSM SERVER)
To re-install the OS on it .. no problem ... but How can I restore the
data if the THE TSM SERVER is dead ... what R the steps ...
exemple :
1. install TSM SERVER software
2. configure drive or library
3. import node or volumes ..
4 ... etc ..

that is what I'm looking for .. the steps after the OS is up to put THE
TSM SERVER back on-line with THE TSM DB, POLICY DOMAINS, NODES, SCHEDULES

hope it's more clear

thanks

Luc