Is there a way to disable client sessions without disabling
server-to-server sessions?  We want to disable users from accessing our TSM
servers, but not disable server-to-server sessions.

I know there is now a tcpadminport, in addition to tcpport, but the
documentation for "disable sessions" seems to imply that sessions to both
ports would be disabled.  does anyone know for a fact if this is true or not?

I also realize that I can use both ports, and then just change tcpport in
the dsmserv.opt file, but I want to be able to do this without restarting
the server.

TIA
..Paul

-- Paul Zarnowski Ph: 607-255-4757 719 Rhodes Hall, Cornell University Fx: 607-255-8521 Ithaca, NY 14853-3801 Em: [EMAIL PROTECTED]