I am running tsm 5.2.6 on AIX 5.2 backing up a W2k server with 5.3.013
client.  This is a huge file server running with journaling turned on.
For some reason it spawns multiple sessions during the backup process.
I've seen as many as 21 started throughout the backup session.  I do not
have RESOURCEUTILIZATION configured and verified it was "0" by doing a
"q opt" on the client.

The incremental backup ends cleanly but the many extra sessions hang out
until the timeout period expires 4 hours later.  Has anyone seen this
happen and have any ideas how to stop it ?  It does not have any
negative effect on the backup except being very confusing to the
operators when they see all these sessions hanging out there doing
nothing.

Thanks,
Ralph