Are you saying you can run AIX 5.3 on a 7025-F50?? David Longo
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/20/06 5:46 PM >>> TSM 5.3.2.0 on AIX 5.3.0 ML-2 on 7025-F50 ISC 6.0.1 and Admin Ctr 5.3.2 This is a test system Connecting with Internet Explorer 6 SP2 on Windows XP Pro SP2. Java runtime 1.5.0_06-b05. I installed ISC and Admin Center to give them a fair chance on our test system. Everything seems to work OK though a bit slowly. But after an hour or so of operation, the web client fails and can no longer connect. Once that happens, when I try to connect I get "Page cannot be display - cannot find server". The URL is "http://titania:8421/ibm/console" - titania being the test server. If I do a "ps -ef" on the server it shows the ISC processes running: # ps -ef | grep -i isc root 18658 21156 0 Feb 13 - 8:48 /opt/IBM/ISC601/AppServer/java/jr e/bin/java -Dserver_port=9423 -cp startup.jar org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main -no splash -application org.eclipse.help.base.infocenterApplication -plugincustomiza tion /opt/IBM/ISC601/PortalServer/ISCEclipse/plugins/com.ibm.isc.help.doc_6.0.0/ plugin_customization.ini root 21156 1 0 Feb 13 - 0:32 /opt/IBM/ISC601/AppServer/java/bi n/java -cp /opt/IBM/ISC601/PortalServer/ISCEclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.help.base _3.0.1/helpbase.jar org.eclipse.help.standalone.Infocenter -command start -eclip sehome /opt/IBM/ISC601/PortalServer/ISCEclipse -port 9423 -noexec -plugincustomi zation /opt/IBM/ISC601/PortalServer/ISCEclipse/plugins/com.ibm.isc.help.doc_6.0. 0/plugin_customization.ini I'm new to this client - that's why I'm testing it. Why are these stoppages happening? Remember, it works OK for about an hour or so. I can get the Health Monitor, etc. Thanks. Tab Trepagnier TSM Administrator Laitram, L.L.C. ############################################################## This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it, and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Health First reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the individual sender, except (1) where the message states such views or opinions are on behalf of a particular entity; and (2) the sender is authorized by the entity to give such views or opinions. ##############################################################
