Hi to all

I have an exchange server Windows2003 (not in cluster) with TDP version 5.2.1 I
backup it at Sunday Tuesday Thursday full (at 23:00) and between 3 times a day
incremental (at 9 , 15 , 20).

The 3 incrementals after the full are running correctly but the second day I
got the following error:

          Sunday                             Monday
Tuesday ........
            Full (23:00)   OK         I (09:00)   OK                   I
(09:00)  Error
                                                   I (15:00)    OK
    I (15:00)   Error
                                                   I (20:00)   OK
   I (20:00)    Error

>From the actlog:

ANE4993E (Session: 145219, Node: EXCHSRV01_DB)  TDP
 MSExchg ACN3502 Data Protection for Exchange: incr backup
 of First Storage Group from server EXCHSRV01 failed, rc =
 425.  (SESSION: 145219)

>From the excincr.log:

Beginning incr backup of First Storage Group, 1 of 2.

Backup of storage group First Storage Group failed.
ACN5798E MS Exchange API HRESEBACKUPSETUP() failed with HRESULT: 0xc8000230 -
The database missed a previous full backup before the incremental backup.

My backup copy group are:

Full backup       nolimit nolimit   8   8
Incr backup      nolimit nolimit  15  15

The Exchange administrator told me that is not running any defrag on the
database .....

Any clue ?????

Regards
Robert  Ouzen