If you want to back up all files immediately below "My Documents" and
"Desktop" (but not subdirectories of these directories), then don't forget
the terminating '\*':

 EXCLUDE *:\...\Profiles\...\*
 INCLUDE "*:\...\Profiles\My Documents\*"
 INCLUDE "*:\...\Profiles\Desktop\*"

or if you want subdirectories as well of "My Documents" and "Desktop":

 EXCLUDE *:\...\Profiles\...\*
 INCLUDE "*:\...\Profiles\My Documents\...\*"
 INCLUDE "*:\...\Profiles\Desktop\...\*"

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Tucson/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 01/15/2007