From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christian
Svensson
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 4:33 AM
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Tivoli Restore into VMware Instance

Hi Jim,
With the BMR tool from IBM/TSM you can do a migration from Physical to Virtual
(P2V), Virtual to Physical (V2P) or Physical to Physical (P2P).
And you can pay for one time use if you don't want to keep the product.
There are some VMware documents I wrote together with VMware/IBM and Cristie
about this how to Backup a Physical box and move it to VMware. Also how you BMR
protection your VMware ESX box with TSM and there BMR tool.

Talk to your IBM rep and he will help you out on this.

Thanks
Christian