Folks,

This library is to be connected to two TSM servers.  The first is
working fine as it is using the Default Scratch and Private Categories
300 and 301.  In the second TSM server, we are connected and pathed as
expected to the library and drives.  However, we are getting drive can't
read tape type, etc., type messages.  I know this has to do with
configuration on the library side.

I understand that I need to have scratch and private categories, volume
serial number ranges and drives all properly configured on the library.
What I need is the definitive "here's how to do all this" for the 3494.
I've looked at the Simm's Quick Facts and searched the archives but have
not found what I am looking for.

Help, as always, is appreciated!

Thanks,

Kelly J. Lipp